Beauty | Smokey Winged Liner & Vampy Purple Lip

01:17








Hi Divassss!, 

So guys, I honestly feel like I can not be tho only one loving the dark lippy trend at the moment, I just think I'm channeling chic rock goddess lol!
I decided to show you guys how i do my smokey edgy winged liner and pair it with this gorgeous dark purple which resembles MAC's Smoked Purple lipstick, but at half the price! I will list everything I used just below, but I hope you guys enjoy the video, and if you liked it dont forget to thumbs up and subscribe

Graciasssssss!
PrimroseEleiko

Products Used: 

Face:

SmashBox Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation #10
Revlon ColourStay Foundation Caramel 
Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer #SX11
Ben Nye Topaz Powder
MAC Translucent setting powder
MAC Minrelize Skinfinish Deep Dark
Sleek Contour Kit Dark
Sleek Flushed Blush 
Pigment Face Highlight

Eyes:

Mac Studio Fix Concealer
MAC Embark Eyeshadow
Sleek Dark Purple Shadow - Oh So Special Palette
MAC Brick Red Eyeshadow
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
Sleek Black  Shadow - Oh So Special Palette
Minrelize Skinfinish Deep Dark 
Kiko Cosmetics 208 Eyeshadow 
Maybeline Duo Black Eyeliner 
L'Oreal Mascara Manga Eyes 
B. Gel Liner Black 


Lips:

La Girl Burgundy Lipliner
Mac Nightmoth lipliner
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick Collection #07

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images