New Year. 'New Goals' and 'Being You' 2015

22:28


It's a new year, and for me I feel like it's been a long time coming! I personally believe in having a new start and setting yourself new goal for the next 12 months

Having lived through 2014 I thought I would share my ideas and thoughts on crating a new you and sticking to it. By new you I don't mean changing yourself to create someone totally different, but I mean improving on what you already are, I don't believe anyone is perfect, we all have imperfections and that's exactly what makes us who we are. Setting goals in order to make a difference is what I plan on doing, loving myself and becoming a better me is one of those goals, we get lost in the whole ideal of what we should be, what we should look like, how much money we should have, we forget to love who we are right now, and it's important to do that, otherwise you lose yourself in trying to achieve the impossible. 

My second 2015 goal is to remember to live in the now. Let's not work so hard and forget to enjoy our surroundings, enjoy breathing that fresh air in the morning, watching the sun set, remembering to smile at a stranger, a kiss in the rain, I know cliche but it's the little things in life that we forget to live an appreciate, it's the knowing that one day you can you may not be on this beautiful earth. Live for the now, you only get one life. 

Ignore the haters! They do not feed you, they don't pay you, nor do they bring any positivity into your life. 

It's the year the you begin 'doing' and stop the the 'I want to do' everyone has a dream, everyone wants to become something, let procrastination not be the locked door to your success. Become who you are destined to be, open doors and don't let anyone tell you that you can't, don't let anyone cut of your wings, we need to fly. Myself I have so many plans, I'm always saying oh, I want to do this and that, but never actually taking that step forward to do it, but this year I plan on making my stamp in this life. 

Love and love hard. It's rare and when you do find the Kanye to your Kim, the Beyonce to your JayZ or even The King Phillip to the Queen! Lol make sure that you love that person and you enjoy that love, as I said its a Rare thing. ❤️

Lastly, and a thought to take in this year with you, 'Being you is okay'. Not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to accept you, but remember, 'being you is okay' accept your flaws, they make you amazing, each and everyone of them. Don't let anyone change you for the worst, it's impossible to live as someone else, at some point the glass will crack, and unveil itself. So live, love and be you my Darlings

                   Happy 2015 All 
                  Primrose E'leiko
                             ❤️


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images