February Favorites

21:35

This happens to be my first ever Favorites post on my blog, but I love reading these type of posts on other blogs so I figured I should do my own. Some of these products where featured in my previous haul post, just things I have been reaching for quite a lot over the past month. ( I know its like March now, but Bare with me dolls! lol)

Firstly my Kevin Aucoin, Sensual skin Enhancer, in SX11. For me this product is heaven sent! I love my under eye concealer to be quite prominent, think Kim Kardashian e'sque, the product is thick! Very thick, so this product gives me the most coverage I can get, I got it in a lighter color than my skin tone, as you can see in the images below, with this product it is all about blending it, if you don't, you will look like a clown (and we don't want that now do we). The pros of this product is that its all purpose, it can be a Foundation/concealer/Tinted Moisturizer, if you mix it with your face lotion.



Another one of my Feb absolute faves is my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation, OMG guys! if you love a nice fresh dewy finish you will deffo love this, Usually I prefer Matte finish foundations, but this one is amazing! Medium to full build-able coverage, it does not feel cakey at all. 



I don't have eyelashes, so for me this is a heavenly godsend! Like every makeup addict I own  quite a couple of mascaras, but this is currently taking the top bid for me, its Maybelline 'Colossal Volume Express Mascara' and that's exactly what it does, gives me major volume and length. 



My latest lippies have become my to go lipsticks a nude and a bold, both of them are from M.A.C Honeylove and Up The Amp. Honeylove is a matte, uber nude lipstick, so wearing that with Chestnut lip liner  makes it wearable for me, and Up the amp I tend to go all go all out with it (Lovee it)



This Brush I have been obsessed with since I first got it, the Real Techniques buffing brush, I own two now, that's just how much I love them! the flawless finish in my foundation i get with me and my clients is amazing. Like some brushes I use for blending foundation this one does not streak, and it came in a set with 4 other brushes at £20 for the set. 






I know it was quite a lengthy post but all in the name of Blogging guys, I do hope you enjoyed my first favorites post, and it gave you an insight into my monthly loves! There's more to come, Stay tuned.

PrimroseE'leiko

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice products *-*your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images