Oscar Makeup Looks: Top 4

22:42

My Favorite Oscar Beauties!


Charlize Theron was my personal Favorite at this years Oscars, from that gorgeous hair cut she has, her makeup was pleasantly demure, yet she still outshone some of the ladies at the Oscars. Well done Theron you are glowing. *Claps*


Halle Berry!, Black don't crack, hehe, but seriously This woman does not age!! I love the simple smokey eye she paired with the nude lip, Gorgeous


My Darling Adele is always beat to thee Gawdddds!, That Thick eyeline, Love it! The red Lip, so Sultry. 


Kelly Rowland. Matte, just how I like it, You can see the glow she has just along her nose bridge, but I loove how everywhere else is so matte, its staying put!, gorgeous eyes too Miss Rowland. 

PrimroseE'leiko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images