Everyday Makeup

00:39




As a makeup artist, all the people around me tend to think I have a full face of glamourous Kim Kardashian esque makeup everyday, (I Wish!) But most days, I am always running around London in between work, Uni and my Clients, so glamour face, not so much. I thought I would do a post showing you guys my everyday makeup staples, some people may say these products are too much but it differentiates between different people and these products are just the products I am using at the moment. 




1. Smashbox Face Primer 
2. Chanel perfection Lumiere Foundation
3. Mac Prep and Prime Translucent Powder
4. Real Techniques Buffing Brush
5. MAC Studio fix Fluid concealer
6. Maybelline 'The Colossal Mascara'
7. MAC Minerelize Skin finish 'Dark'
8. Black track Fluid Line Eyeliner 
9. Carmex (EVERYDAY!!!) 
10. MAC 'Honeylove' Lipstick 

I love reading and watching these type of posts, having a sneak peak at different makeup kits. Fun! I do hope you enjoyed going through my everyday bits, if you have a post on this, comment and leave blog links I would love to have a read at them. 

PrimroseE'leiko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images