M.A.C Holiday Collection - Guilty Passions

21:31

Being the major makeup lover that I am, I was pretty excited when Mac announced their ''2012 Holiday Collection'', the theme for this years collection was Glamour and Uber Sophistication, and on that note I think the theme was accomplished perfectly.

My Amazing Sister managed to grab me one of their Holiday Lip gloss sets for Christmas, (After a large amount of hinting from myself), she got me the Cocktail Coral set, which I have to admit, I absolutely adore at the moment. The packaging is so cute!, a little round pink and black box with a bow, so me!


Each lip gloss set include a Dazzleglass, Dazzleglass Creme and two Cremesheen Glass, I have to admit I don't know if I would have picked these out myself, but I'm glad I received them as they are such amazing colors and textures. 

L - R COLORS: GEO PINK; ON THE SCENE; OUT FOR GLAMOUR; SUBLIME SHINE


This is by far one of their bests sets as of yet, these miniature lip glosses will last you for ages, and the color payoff is pretty good as well (swatches below)

On The Scene; Sublime Shine; Geo ink; Out For Glamour
I am not sure if these sets are still available around, But if they are go to your nearest Mac and grab them because they are totally worth it guys!


PrimroseE'leiko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images