Heels, Fur, Red Hair

20:01


Hi Guys! 

New Day, New post. Today I have an Outfit of the day for you guys. I'm not really a Fashionista nor am I a Stylist, My blog is mainly Beauty based, but I do know how to put together a good outfit at that, so I thought to show you guys how my Sunday fit was, and what I paired together, I wish I threw on a coat as it was so chilly towards the evening but non the less, here we go. 
Also there's a sneak peak at my new hair color, Yes I did it. I went Burgundy guys! 









Shoes - Zara 
Top - Zara
Skirt - Select'
Fur Trim - Bershka
Casio Watch - Urban Outfitters

Hope Everyone had a Good Sunday
x


Primrose E'leiko

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfit is perfection! You look stunning!

    FOLLOWING!
    Dami from
    www.itsboymeetsgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images