Lust List

22:09

Lust List




With each season, I always compile lists of stuff I want to get, stuff I'm obsessed with and just have to purchase, I thought I would share with you guys, 6 items that I am drooling over at the moment.





Creme De La Mer - The Renewal Face Oil
I have heard so much goo stuff about this oil, the price just makes me cringe but its meant to be so beneficial for the skin, especially coming up to winter, a good face oil is a must!


GlamGlow Facial Mask 
A ten minuite anti-aging face mask, it is meant to give you an undeniable glow from within, and who does not want that? I know I do.




Anastasia Beverly Hills - So Hollywood Illuminator
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk, I Need This.




Tom Ford - White Pachouli 
I never used to like any Tom Ford fragrance until I smelt this, I know I'm the strange one I guess, but guys I just feel like this gives you that yassssss, grown woman feeling, Christmas List anyone?



Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder 
Is it just me or does this seem to be unavailable everywhere at the moment?! I am holding on to my sample size for dear life. If you love that bright 'baking' look
then you need this in your life.



Clarins Double Serum
I have had this previously, but yet another winter staple, I would only use mine three times a week more less as a treatment serum rather than an every day serum, It does wonders for your skin.


What are some of the things you guys are lusting after? Theres alot more I could add but we could be here all day! Comment below and let me know


Ciaooooo,.
Sandy Primrose

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images