Denim and Studs

23:48






Denim Shirt // Topshop. Faux Leather Skirt // Zara. Studded Clutch // Primark. OnTops Heels // Office

Sometimes You just gotta smile!

I am loving the weather at the moment, the sun always makes me want to come out and play. I went out, (As I always do lol) with my sisters for dinner the other day and this was my ensemble, I was trying to go for a simple but chic look, which I'm hoping I achieved right?!? 

I do love a denim shirt I find it so versatile and you can pretty much wear it with everything and anything.
I am currently editing both a July faves (I know! its the 7th of august) and a makeup tutorial plus a haul blog post, so many things to look forward to, I best get back to the fun world of editing. 

Hopefully you guys are having a lovely evening too

Primrose
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images