Summer Sorbet

18:12






Playsuit // Missguided Shoes // Zara Chain // Matalan Clutch // Primark


I don't know about you, but personally summer is one of my favourite seasons, the sun, the bright colours, late nights and sunsets, cocktails. I honestly could go on, but this outfit of the day is inspired by summer hence the bright colours and mix.
I have had this playsuit for a year in y wardrobe without wearing it and today I had a late lunch date with a friend I thought it was the right time to pull it out and show the world some colour, paired with these super simple but super chic heels from Zara, and the nude clutch just pulls it all together really!
Hope you guys are making the most of this British summer we have,
what plans have you guys got going on?
Primrose
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images